Frequently Asked Questions
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday-Friday (closed weekends and holidays).
- Warehouse – 7:30am-3:30pm.
- Front Office – 7:30am-5:00pm.
- Showroom – 8:00am–4:30pm or by appointment.
I am a contractor. Can I send my customer to your showroom?
- Yes, but please call in advance and brief us on who is coming, the type of cabinet application (Kitchen, bath, etc.), and any other details we need to know to best serve them.
Do you install cabinets?
- No. But we are happy to make recommendations on who to call for Atlanta-area installation services.
I need help laying out my cabinet project. Can KBS do that for me?
- Yes, please review our Professional Design Services here.
Where do I send an order?
- Email your orders to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I check Inventory?
- Send your order to email@example.com and the order will be checked for inventory. You will be notified via email if there are any shortages.
How fast can I get an assembled order?
- The assembly lead time varies between 5 – 10 business days (unless modifications or paint services are included in your order).
How fast can I get a flat pack order?
- Next business day unless requested same day.
What is the lead time for painted orders?
- Call to get an accurate finish date, but assume between 20 – 30 business days.
What forms of payment does KBS accept?
- KBS accepts cash, checks and all major Credit Cards. All orders are C.O.D. Painted orders require a 30% deposit.
Does KBS offer jobsite delivery?
- Yes. Delivery charges are based on the number of cabinets, the amount of trim and the location of the delivery. A customer representative is required to be onsite to sign for the delivery.